Take on a New Challenge
As a Regional Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to sell a sophisticated and cutting edge software solution to businesses throughout the region.
It's not just a job; it's a career.
APPLY TO WORK AS A REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
Acom is looking to hire a top sales executive with a stellar track record of performance to join their B2B SaaS sales team.
Acom is an industry-leading company offering software solutions for invoice and payment automation. Acom is committed to solving a real need for businesses — that’s why they’re searching for a sales executive who understands that sales is about finding solutions for valued customers. Acom has been a leader in their field for 34 years, and look forward to adding talented new people to a team that is doing exceptional work.
• Sell directly to businesses in need of Acom’s sophisticated technology solutions.
• Learn about Acom’s unique value proposition — the company doesn’t expect you to be an expert in software when you join, but they do expect that you invest time into learning about what makes Acom different from the rest.
• Sell like a consultant — Acom’s best salespeople focus on giving their customers value over all else.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
In this role you can expect a base pay of ~$75k-$90k, with expected earnings of ~$150k.
Acom is a leading company that offers the opportunity to develop deep subject expertise in a crucial and growing field. Top performers will have the potential to grow with the company over time.
Acom offers a competitive benefits package.
Acom is hiring a candidate for their Long Beach, CA office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Demonstrated success in sales, with a strong history of achieving at or above quota
• Proven ability to be a leader who can cooperate with cross-functional teams
• The ability to pick up new information and learn new concepts quickly is required
• College degree is preferred but not required
• Strong commitment to finding solutions for your customers
• Professional sales approach, including ability to overcome objections and develop strong relationships for sustained sales
• Consultative salesperson who puts customer satisfaction first
• Naturally competitive leader who pushes to surpass team and personal goals
CABINETS TO GO IS USING STRIVE TO FIND STELLAR CANDIDATES FOR THEIR OPEN ROLE(S)
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.