Realize Your Potential
As a Sales Representative at The Ad Firm, you'll have the opportunity to join the sales team at a cutting-edge digital marketing business.
It's not just a job — it's a career.
APPLY TO WORK AS A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
At The Ad Firm
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
The Ad Firm is a fast growing digital marketing agency that helps companies and business improve their search engine optimization (SEO). Right now, they are looking for a talented salesperson to help grow and scale the company's client base.
The Ad Firm represents an unusual opportunity to build a career within digital marketing sales, a high-growth industry. With an exceptional digital marketing product, The Ad Firm offers the ideal ecosystem to build your career.
• Prospect and sell to new leads and prospective customers.
• Learn digital marketing, SEO, and The Ad Firm's unique value proposition.
• Master your domain — The Ad Firm is looking to hire a proactive problem-solver.
MARKETING ASSISTANT AT
THE AD FIRM
This may sound cliche but working at The Ad Firm doesn't feel like work at all. The people I work with are really friendly and easy to talk to. This is a huge factor for me because I'd like to feel at home where I work and not just another person. It helps that people here are always on top of their game and it's definitely easier when you work in a team that knows what they're doing. It's great because they encourage you to continue learning and continue growing.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
The role offers total compensation of between $65,000-$85,000, with an aggressive commission structure.
As an exciting digital marketing business, The Ad Firm offers employees the opportunity to grow as the company gros.
The position offers a competitive benefits package.
The Ad Firm is located in Carlsbad, California.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Demonstrated success in sales, with a strong history of achieving at or above quota
• Experience with digital marketing is preferred, but is not required.
• Stellar communication skills for both customer, corporate and team interactions
• No college degree required
• The ability to effectively communicate a value proposition to a customer is crucial for success.
• Professional sales approach, including ability to overcome objections and develop strong relationships for sustained sales
• Consultative salesperson who puts customer satisfaction first
• Proactivity and ambition is a must for this role.
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive Talent is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.