BUILD A COMMUNITY — BUILD A CAREER
Beneficial State Bank is a California-based bank looking for passionate entry-level retail bankers with exceptional customer service skills. Join BSB and receive a competitive salary and benefits.
AT BENEFICIAL STATE BANK
APPLY TO WORK AS A BENEFICIAL BANKER
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
Beneficial State Bank is a leading provider of financial services for people who are currently under-served by large retail banks.
Beneficial State Bank focuses on providing a high-touch customer experience for its customers. In an era dominated by large retail banks that put sales first, Beneficial State Bank is putting people before profits.
• Guide clients through the bank’s products and services, helping them make decisions that are right for their financial future.
• Bring a ceaseless and passionate empathy for your clients — Beneficial State Bank works with people with limited credit and financial experience. Great Beneficial Bankers are always looking to help those in need.
• Develop strong relationships with your clients to ensure their success.
• Maintain bank records to ensure compliance with branch policies and procedures.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
In this role you can expect to earn $15.75
an hour, along with potential for a bonus.
Beneficial State Bank is a high-quality company invested in their employees’ success. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop new skills while growing within an excellent company.
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package, including insurance, paid holidays and vacation, as well as a generous 401k.
Beneficial State Bank is hiring for their Modesto, CA branch location.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Previous banking, high-touch customer service, or non-profit experience with relationship building or service experience preferred.
• Quick-thinker who knows how to respond to customer needs
• Efficient worker and problem solver
• Spanish/English bilingual skills are strongly preferred
• Strong customer service and client service skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Natural people person who quickly develops strong relationships
• Great time management with attention to detail and ability to follow directions
BENEFICIAL STATE BANK IS USING STRIVE TO FIND STELLAR CANDIDATES FOR THEIR OPEN ROLE
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive Talent is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.