Take Your Career to the Next Level
As an Account Manager at The Budd Group, you will have the opportunity build your career in B2B sales by selling the company’s facilities and maintenance services to commercial and business customers throughout the region.
APPLY TO WORK AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
AT THE BUDD GROUP
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
The Budd Group is looking to hire a salesperson with an exceptional track record of sales and business development success to join their account management and sales team.
The Budd Group is an industry-leading company that has provided exceptional janitorial, maintenance, and landscaping services to business, commercial, an educational facilities for the last 55 years. They drive themselves to provide exceptional value and quality to their customers, while in the process striving to be a great place to work. Unlike other businesses that just put profits first, The Budd Group has created a values-driven family culture that respects everyone.
• Guarantee customer success by up-selling and cross-selling existing clients into new Budd Group services.
• Sell to potential customers using a consultative approach — The Budd Group believes in solving customer problems above just making sales.
• Travel throughout your territory area to meet up with customers at their place of business.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
The salary for the role consists of a base plus a commission — with expected earnings at around $100,000/year.
The Budd Group is a family oriented company that puts values first. To that end, they prioritize stability and growth for their employees.
The Budd Group offers a competitive benefits package, including a car allowance, phone, and computer.
The Budd Group is looking to hire an account manager for their Charlotte, NC office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Demonstrated success in sales, with a strong history of achieving at or above quota
• Experience up-selling or cross-selling to existing clients
• Stellar communication skills for both customer, corporate and team interactions
• No college degree required
• Strong prospecting and networking skill and experience
• Professional sales approach, including ability to overcome objections and develop strong relationships for sustained sales
• Consultative salesperson who puts customer satisfaction first
• Naturally competitive leader who pushes to surpass team and personal goals
CABINETS TO GO IS USING STRIVE TO FIND STELLAR CANDIDATES FOR THEIR OPEN ROLE(S)
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive Talent is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.