APPLY TO WORK AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
Easyklean is an innovative and fast-growing company that is providing exceptional janitorial services for companies in the entertainment and food industry. Right now they are looking to hire a talented business development manager to help scale their business in Southern California.
Easyklean has distinguished itself through the value of their quality product. By building a service business that provides great value to their clients, Easyklean is growing quickly.
• Develop Easyklean's inside sales operations.
• Sell EasyKlean services to customers in the entertainment and food business.
• Hire and manage a team of SDR's.
• Learn about Easyklean's industry and core client base.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
The role offers total on-target earnings of $120,000 with an ~$80,000/year base salary.
Easyklean projects strong company growth, so you'll have the chance to grow alongside them.
The position offers a competitive benefits package.
Easyklean is recruiting for it's Southern California locations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Demonstrated success in sales, with a strong history of achieving at or above quota.
• No janitorial or facilities maintenance experience is required
• Stellar communication skills for both customer, corporate and team interactions
• No college degree required
• The ability to effectively communicate a value proposition to a customer is crucial for success.
• Strongly professional and structured sales-approach is required.
• Organized and competent contributor who can succeed in a highly-autonomous role.
• Proactivity and ambition is a must for this role.
CABINETS TO GO IS USING STRIVE TO FIND STELLAR CANDIDATES FOR THEIR OPEN ROLE(S)
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.