Realize Your Potential
As a Regional Account Manager at Florence Filter you'll get a chance to work on a team committed to providing hospitals, schools, and other facilities with clean air and peace of mind.
At Florence Filter, it's not just a job — it's a career.
APPLY TO WORK AS A REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
At Florence Filter
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
Florence Filter is an established company that is helping to provide clean air to facilities across the country. By specializing in premium filtration technology, Florence Filter helps people live healthier lives.
Florence Filter has been helping businesses and facilities protect the air they breathe for decades. Right now, they are hoping to grow and expand their business, so that they can continue to make a tremendous impact on their customers and clients.
• Engage previous Florence Filter customers about the company's compelling value proposition.
• Develop new business with customers within Florence Filter's ideal customer profile.
• Make an impact — Florence Filter cares deeply about changing people's lives.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
The role offers a base pay of approximately $60,000/year, with on-target earning of ~$120,000.
Florence Filter is an established company with excellent growth potential. As the company grows, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career.
The position offers a competitive benefits package, as well as reimbursements for car travel.
Florence Filter is located in Los Angeles, CA metro area.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE AT
Florence Filter has given me an opportunity to elevate my sales and communication skills to the next level. It's been a crazy but rewarding journey building my account base from nothing. The combination of sales and product training that the company has provided me has equipped me with all the tools to be successful. I enjoy helping companies improve their air quality. The best part is working with great people! Also the company BBQs and Happy Hours are really fun.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Demonstrated success in sales, with a strong history of achieving at or above quota
• No previous industry experience is required
• Stellar communication skills for both customer, corporate and team interactions
• No college degree required
• The ability to effectively communicate a value proposition to a customer is crucial for success.
• Professional sales approach, including ability to overcome objections and develop strong relationships for sustained sales
• Consultative salesperson who puts customer satisfaction first
• Proactivity and ambition is a must for this role.
CABINETS TO GO IS USING STRIVE TO FIND STELLAR CANDIDATES FOR THEIR OPEN ROLE(S)
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.