Make an Impact — Build Your Career
As a Licensed Insurance Agent, you will have the opportunity to provide financial services and support for underserved Spanish-language communities, while building your own career in insurance sales.
APPLY TO WORK AS A LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
Listo! Is looking to hire a licensed insurance agent with exceptional sales and customer service ability, as well as a strong connection to Spanish-language majority communities.
Listo! Is a startup that is seeking to change the financial future for Spanish-Speaking Americans who are currently under-served and under-appreciated by financial services companies. By building a product and a team that is tailored to the needs of many of these under-served Spanish-language communities, Listo! is making a real difference to the communities it works with.
• Sell effectively to customers in need of Listo! insurance products to Spanish-language customers.
• Interface with customers in a Spanish-language setting — Listo! expects their salespeople to have strong language and cultural fluency with their clients.
• Give your customers a high level of customer service — Listo! hopes that their salespeople will be able to give their customers an exceptional customer experience.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
The base salary for the role is $50,000 per year, with expected earnings totaling $85,000 including commission.
Listo! is a startup that recently raised money to build out their team. As they grow, the company projects that early hires will be able to take more senior roles, while also having the potential for an equity incentive.
Listo! offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance and a 401k plan.
Listo! is looking to hire a salesperson for their role in San Jose, California.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Strong track record of sales and/or customer service success
• Appropriate insurance agent licenses are required
• Stellar communication skills for both customer, corporate and team interactions
• No college degree required
• Professional sales approach, including ability to overcome objections and develop strong relationships for sustained sales
• Fluency in Spanish
• Naturally driven worker who is motivated by the potential for personal and professional growth
• Exceptionally attentive to customer needs, with an ability to think quickly
SEMIHANDMADE IS USING STRIVE TO FIND STELLAR CANDIDATES FOR THEIR OPEN ROLE(S)
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive Talent is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.