HELP PEOPLE FIND REWARDING WORK
Strive’s Director of Marketing will get candidates to apply for great careers on Strive's competency-based platform. To do so, you'll oversee brand (inc. social media), acquisition marketing, candidate engagement, community building and more.
APPLY TO WORK AS THE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
AT STRIVE TALENT
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
The American middle class is shrinking and economic mobility is historically low. Yet, there are millions of open middle class jobs that employers struggle to fill. Strive helps deserving candidates get family-supporting middle class careers, regardless of their educational or socioeconomic background. Strive does this by helping companies evaluate candidates on their competencies and potential rather than credential and pedigree. Strive is working with a few great early customers and recently closed a $3.8MM seed round from top investors to build the team and scale impact.
The Director of Marketing will oversee:
• Brand: build a relevant and aspirational professional brand for the ~70MM Americans earning <$15/hr through social media and content
• Acquisition: Pilot, iterate and manage paid and organic channels for candidate acquisition
• Engagement: Nurture candidates throughout their job search process to keep them engaged working with Strive and build a community for them to connect with one another
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
Depending on experience and equity, pay will range between $90 and 130k (combination base and bonus).
Potential to develop into manager as the team grows
Strive offers health, dental and vision.
Strive is based in the SOMA neighborhood of San Francisco with easy access to Caltrain and Bart.
• 2-7yrs experience in marketing and growth roles, ideally in a start up environment
• Consistent, demonstrable record as a top performer
• Strong critical and creative thinking skills
• Fast, self-directed learner able to own new projects
• Brand management: develop brand identity and voice, implement through social media and content marketing
• Acquisition marketing: manage organic and paid candidate acquisition channels (extensive experience with paid social a plus)
• Engagement & retention: nurture candidates throughout their job search (knowledge of SFDC/email automation a plus)
• Growth: work with the engineering team to build growth + virality into the product experience
• A missionary, not a mercenary
• Persistent and resilient with a strong work ethic
• Engaged x-functional culture builder able to contribute outside of core domain
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Candidates applying to work at Strive will follow the same evidence-based approach that candidates applying to Strive’s hiring partners complete – you will complete a cognitive assessment, skill assessment and structured interview(s). This approach allows us to to get an objective understanding of your candidacy and allows you to develop empathy and an understanding for our current candidate experience.