Build Your Career
As a Sales Representative at New Star Communications, you'll have the opportunity to work for one of the biggest retailers for Direct TV and AT&T in the United States. They offer incredible job training to help you launch your sales career.
At New Star Communications
APPLY TO WORK AS A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
New Star Communications is one of the biggest retailers of Direct TV and AT&T with over 24 branch offices throughout the United States.
New Star Communications is looking to hire an ambitious door-to-door salesperson to work within an assigned territory to call on customers and prospective customers, canvass through neighborhoods, host community events and act as an ambassador for the brand.
• Sell door-to-door to New Star's leads of potential customers.
• Develop strong product knowledge to sell New Star packages
• Bring a great drive to hit your potential. The best salespeople at New Star are ambitious and focused on success.
• New Star offers a 2-week online training program to get entry-level salespeople up to speed.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
New hires can expect to earn $50-60k in their first year.
New Star is offering the opportunity to build a great career while making an impressive income.
New Star Communications in located in Charlotte, NC.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Demonstrated success in sales, with a strong history of achieving at or above quota
• No solar experience is required.
• Stellar communication skills for in-home demonstrations with customers.
• No college degree required
• The ability to effectively communicate a value proposition to a customer is crucial for success.
• Strong willingness to persevere and persist in the face of setbacks.
• A Desire to achieve and go above and beyond is a must.
• Naturally competitive leader who pushes to surpass team and personal goals
CABINETS TO GO IS USING STRIVE TO FIND STELLAR CANDIDATES FOR THEIR OPEN ROLE(S)
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.