Build Your Career in Sales
As an Auto Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to grow your career with the largest auto-dealer in all of New York State.
It's not just a job; it's a career.
APPLY TO WORK AS AN AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVE
AT WEST HERR AUTO GROUP
BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE
The West Herr Auto Group is one the largest car-dealerships in the United States — right now they are hiring talented auto sales representatives to grow within the company, while learning the company’s approach to sales.
The West Herr Auto Group has been a leading auto sales group in Western New York for decades. They’ve distinguished themselves from their competition by delivering exceptional quality used cars, while caring deeply about their customers. In an industry dominated by gimmicky salespeople, West Herr distinguishes itself by rigorously training all of their new sales reps. Working with West Herr will give you the invaluable experience you need to build your career in sales.
• Sell directly to customers in need of purchasing one of West Herr’s high-quality automobiles.
• Learn about West Herr’s proven and effective sales approach — they don’t expect you to be an expert salesperson, but they do hope that you’ll be able to learn how to sell the West Herr way.
• Put the customer first — West Herr became successful by putting the customer first. Our best salespeople do the same.
PAY, BENEFITS, GROWTH AND LOCATION
This is a based + commission role, with a $30k salary and an expect $40k-$45k first year earnings.
West Herr is a tremendous place to grow a career. Top performers in this role can earn well over $100k/year.
The West Herr Auto Group offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
The role is located in West Herr’s locations in Western New York State.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Some experience in client-facing roles is a plus.
• A strong desire to succeed and grow your career is crucial.
• The ability to pick up new information and learn new concepts quickly.
• College degree is preferred but not required.
• Strong verbal communication.
• Professional sales approach, including the ability to overcome objections.
• Consultative salesperson who puts customer satisfaction first
• Naturally competitive leader who pushes to surpass team and personal goals
CABINETS TO GO IS USING STRIVE TO FIND STELLAR CANDIDATES FOR THEIR OPEN ROLE(S)
APPLYING THROUGH STRIVE
Strive is a modern hiring platform that allows companies to evaluate candidates based on their skills and potential rather than degree and pedigree. After you apply, you’ll complete objective assessments measuring how you think, sell and serve. We will review your results and invite you to a structured interview, and if you pass, introduce you to our hiring partner for an onsite interview. By allowing candidates to show their true selves, we make hiring faster and more accurate for employers, and job searching streamlined, fair and transparent for candidates.